The C1 Cardioid Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone from Miktek feature’s the company’s 1-inch MK1 capsule, and functions as a cardioid-only version of their multi-pattern C7 condenser microphone. It has a tailored frequency response designed for use on vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amps, or as drum overheads.
The mic features a variable capsule bias voltage, allowing you to select between 48 or 60 volts. This allows the mic to be switched between a classic FET sound at 48 volts or a more modern sound at 60 volts. The C1 also has a selectable high-pass filter and a 10dB pad and is hand-assembled in Nashville. It includes a swivel mount, a shock mount, a wooden box, and an aluminum carry case.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- MK1 1″ Capsule
- Variable Capsule Bias Voltage
- 10dB Pad & High-Pass Filter
- Includes Individualized Frequency Graph
- Includes Swivel & Shock Mount
- Includes Wood Box & Aluminum Carry Case
- Hand Assembled in Nashville