DL21 Salmiéri Drums
A totally new range of instrument mic systems for recording all your acoustic instruments live.
4-mic pack DL21 for toms and snare drums
” My DL21 4-mic pack for toms and snare drums is incredibly ergonomic for live playing. It makes a perfect addition to the DR8 drum mic case.
The 21 capsule can handle up to 140dB, and at that level of performance it will preserve the full harmonic envelope, which brings warmth to the sound of your instrument. Highly effective for recording snare drums and toms.
And we’ve designed a very clever rubber clamp that perfectly adapts to the various hoop sizes, and cushions the vibrations. The capsule stays exactly where it should be when suspended over the drum head and accurately reproduces the sound of your instrument. You can also use the DL21 mics to record the depth of the timbre of your snare drum by attaching them to the underside of the drum.”
Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).