Perfect for smaller studios, home studio users and musicians.
This is in our personal opinion a truly outstanding microphone and great value for money for a stereo ribbon microphone. It has had great reviews in the press as well and hopefully one day will become an industry standard around the world.
Using the famous microphones of the 60s as starting point, Prodipe has created a new generation of ultra-tough ribbon mics that because of their directivity in 8 are capable of:
- Stereo and simultaneous recordings that let you pick up the mood of the room from behind and almost completely isolate any sources that are on either side of the mic.
- The speed of response obtained from the lightweight nature of a ribbon that comprises 2.8 micron width aluminium.
- A respect for the timbre of each instrument and a very natural reproduction of their respective sounds.
- An ability to manage very high sound levels (for example, guitar amplifier at full blast).
- High-pitched sounds that are never aggressive (brass, metal percussion), even if the pickup is nearby.
- Directivity in 8 so you can capture the atmosphere of the room from behind and almost completely isolate any sources that are on either side of the mic.